How to Use Dymo LetraTag
- 1). Remove the battery cover on the back of the Dymo LetraTag. Insert six AAA batteries into the back of the label maker and close the battery cover. Make sure the batteries are facing the correct direction.
- 2). Open the cassette door on the label maker. This is located on the top of the maker and can be opened from the front. Simply press the release button and slide it open. Insert a cassette of blank labels into the door, making sure the correct side is facing up. Close the cassette door.
- 3). Turn on the label maker by pressing the red button.
- 4). Type the label you wish to create. Check the digital display to make sure the label you wish to print is exactly how you want it.
- 5). Press the "Print" button when you have typed the label you wish to print. Press the "Cut" button (which looks like scissors) to separate the label from the rest of the printer label roll. You can now apply the label to whatever you wish.